Friday, March 9, 2012

Fine Art Album

This week I got my Fine Art Album! SOOOOO excited! You seriously have to see and FEEL this. The pages are so thick and sturdy. It even smells amazing with its fresh ink. The quality of this book makes you want to never put it down. 
As an artist I love making things. This studio book I put together is to show my clients the kind of quality products we can produce. I want to thank Vision Art for working with me to get this book in print. It is amazing. 
I get to show it off for the first time to a client today who's hopefully going to want one of their own, as badly as I did. Who wouldn't!?! I'm going to have 100's of keepsake albums by the time I'm done. They are going to have to build me a library for all of them. And if that happens I need one with a ladder on rollers. Just because! :) 







                                       Contact Nicole | Facebook | Twitter | Home | 360-927-3661




No comments:

Post a Comment